finally the day has arrived. my first GLAMBOX is waiting for me at the front of the office. the men in the office do not understand my excitement - why would they? i mean, who pays for sample products that will only last a few weeks? well, 1000's of women (and a few men i am sure) in Southern Africa do. anyway, i will keep the history for another time. but right now, let’s get to the good stuff.
in this shocking pink box, was what i would call a triple C : classy, chic & charcoal.
the beautifully square box that held my treats was packed with an array of beauty products and shredded paper, that later made a mess on my floor as a dug through to find the few indulgences.
this month’s GLAMBOX was “smoother” than normal. all the treats were either a cream or a gel of some sort. with winter approaching GLAMBOX wanted to ensure that we are “rejuvenated, moisturised and pampered by only the best beauty products that will make our skin smile”
- Innoxa’s uplifting Hand Cream. “your hands will feel as if they have gone on holiday and come back with a tan” glambox team
- Catrice Kajal Eyeliner Pencil (never heard of them before, thanks GLAMBOX) it will be great for the smokey eye look
- Doves body lotion – always a winner huh?
- Ponds Age Miracle Cream will bring all my younger skin cells to the surface, “effects will be seen in one week" glambox team. I will have to report back to you about that
- R50 gift voucher from the well renowned Sequoia Jewellery
my favourite items from the box would definitely have to be:
- the Innoxa uplifting Hand Cream – its just smells great
- and the Ponds (age miracle) Day Cream. obviously; who wants to look old??
although i work in one of the biggest up and coming industries yet – online marketing – i am still thrilled by the idea of getting post (let along a personal delivery). even if in a weird way, I had mailed it to myself, there is still something exciting about it, especially when there are goodies and treats that are of the stature that only a lady can appreciate.
GLAMBOX is a great present to give to friends, colleagues, boyfriends sister, your mom or just that someone special.
“LIKE” their facebook page, follow them on twitter, see their pics on pintrest or just visit their website to get involved in this great box of treats.
each month there will be something new. orders for May’s GLAMBOX will close early on in May. so do not miss out on this new and expanding concept.
That’s it from me . . . until next time.