April 26, 2012

Yves Saint-Laurent

i found this image early this morning. it made me smile so i thought i would share it with you too.  
it is an old quote by my friend Yves Saint Laurent, but this graphic is just superb. 

yves saint laurent

"The most beautiful makeup of a woman is passion. But cosmetics are easier to buy."

"FASHIONS FADE, STYLE IS ETERNAL" 

"I have often said that I wish I had invented blue jeans: the most spectacular, the most practical, the most relaxed and nonchalant. They have expression, modesty, sex appeal, simplicity - all I hope for in my clothes" 

- Yves Saint-Laurent



before posting this, i did a bit of research into my friend Yves Saint-Laurent. and wow, what an influential man within the fashion industry. i will definitely be posting something more on him in the near future. watch this space. 
have a lovely long weekend. xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment